Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2016

I Could Have Cha Cha'd All Night - Willie Martinez

C'est Si Bon / You Don't Know What Love Is / All Or Nothing At All
I Could Have Cha Cha'd All Night
Willie Martinez And His Orchestra
Decca Records DL 8694
1958

One of 13 period "dance themed" albums released by Decca, collectively known as "Dance Time".

Good stuff featuring a progressive sound for a late 50s Latin release.

Everybody Loves My Baby / You Always Hurt The One You Love / Southern Fried
I Love You Much Too Much / I'll Remember April / Teach Me Tonight
Heartaches
Lover Man / Little Girl / It's A Pity To Say Goodnight
Mama's Gone, Goodbye / I've Found A New Baby / Undecided
I'll Never Smile Again / Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall / Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
Married I Can Always Get
C'est Si Bon / You Don't Know What Love Is / All Or Nothing At All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!