Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Cha Cha Cha - Della Reese

Cha Cha Cha
Della Reese
Arranged and Conducted by O. B. Masingill
A Hugo & Luigi Production
Recorded in RCA Victor's Studio A, New York City.
Recording Engineer: Ernest Oelrich
RCA Victor LSP-2280
1960

Available from online vendors so I will not be posting a sample. Presented here to share the cover art.

From Billboard - November 7, 1960: Here's a swinging new Dells Reese album that shows the girl off to the best possible advantage. She comes thru with solid readings of a great collection of tunes, all done over cha cha backing. The songs include "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend," "I'm Always True To You In My Fashion," "It's So Nice To Have A Man Around The House" and "Let's Do It." This could be a big one.

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
Come On-A-My House
Why Don't You Do Right
My Heart Belongs To Daddy
Let's Do It
Whatever Lola Wants
Daddy
Tea For Two
Always True To You In My Fashion
It's So Nice To Have A Man Around The House
There's A Small Hotel
Love For Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!